Sunday, March 30, 2014

Finished! The new yellow purse is done!

So pleased. The yellow purse looks just the way I had hoped it would look!


I bought a new zipper yesterday, and this time it went in place as slick as could be. We learn so much from our mistakes! I'll never be intimidated by recessed zippers again. Quilted pocket flaps, though, are another story. There must be a better way!



Next time I make a recessed zipper I'll take photos so I can post a tutorial.

In the meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy all of these lovely pockets.


The bag isn't overly large at all, 15 inches wide at the top and 11 inches tall. It has a 3 inch wide base, so it's nice and roomy.


On to the next project! 

What shall it be? 
Mug rug? 
Quilt? 
Another bag? 

Have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment